Why You Should Never Use a Razor That's Not Yours


We've all been there right? Pool day with the girls and you forgot to shave your pits?

On vacation with your friends and you need razor? "Just a quick touch-up" can turn into a flesh eating bacteria!

Nick Holterman has gone viral on TikTok after sharing his story and is now warning others of the danger of sharing razors.

“Just want to remind anyone not to share razors or use random people’s razors. You can get an antibiotic-resistant flesh-eating bacteria that is extremely painful and oozes pus all the time,”

MORE


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content